Monday, January 26, 2009

New Year, New Topics

Hello All,
Sorry it has been a while since the last post! Life has been crazy. I feel like I have finally recovered from Christmas! I hope everyone enjoyed spending Christmas together. (Ruth- we missed your family). It was fun to go back to the old house and visit some of the members of the 11th ward. It was a very memorable Christmas for us. I hope it was for everyone.
Since January is almost over, we will for go the topic for this month. For February, please share a story of when you were touched by someone you love. This could be by your spouse, your children, your siblings, your parents, your friends, pretty much anyone who you care about.
March's theme will be "Working with my family" Share a story about how working together as a family helped bring you closer together.
April's Theme will be "Easter Traditions and Memories" Share some of your favorite Easter traditions and/or memories.
Thanks for everyone who has shared stories so far. If you haven't received your binder with last year's stories in, I will be getting it to you soon. (My printer ran out of ink:)
Love you!

No comments: